Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BYE AMERICA! HELLO WORLD!

Hello All...I just wanted to let everyone know that I am no longer taking my computer with me. I had originally planned on it because I THOUGHT i'd have space...YEA RIGHT...my suitcases/carry on's are PACKED BEYOND capacity. I will have my iPhone...so IF we have Wi-Fi I can post...but I'm seriously doubting we will..especially since we don't even know if we'll have running water! HA! We're flying out at 5:30 this evening to Chicago...then an overnight flight to London. I'll be in London ALL DAY tomorrow so I'll try to update everyone from there. Thanks again for everyone's thoughts and prayers!!! I can't believe the day is FINALLY HERE! :) If anyone wants to know when we make it to Malawi...I will be sending out a text to my mom...so get in touch with her (or anyone in my family) if you're curious. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment